Friday, March 4, 2016

I: Version One

from Book of the Year Three Thousand

I ventured into the desert the great plain great plain great plain great plain
sweeping down like a great west wind west wind burning I ventured into
the desert the desert burning the great plain sweeping down like a great wind
howling howling I ventured down into the desert sweeping down down down down
upon the great plain and there in the midst of five enormous lakes filled
with blood with blood howling howling I ventured down upon the great plain
sweeping down like a great black bird wind and there there in the midst
of five enormous lakes filled with blood howling howling howling I ventured
ventured sweeping down like a great black bird wind and there in the midst
of five enormous lakes filled with blood I met the friendly truth he smiled
shyly smiled shyly and invited me in to his small adobe hat his small adobe
hut adobe hat hut smiled shyly smiled shyly and invited me in to his small
adobe small adobe hat hut small adobe hat adobe hat hut I removed my boots
before entering it was an ordinary place he showed me some dust and on the
thundering plain sweeping down like a great black wind burning the black sands
with blood howling howling I ventured thundering upon the great plain and there
in the midst of five enormous lakes filled with blood I met the friendly truth
I drew my black sword he smiled there is a small dog small dog
small dog standing behind you he suddenly stood up I thought I understood up
I thought I understood up I thought I understood up I thought I understood up
I thought I understood up I thought I understood up I thought I understood up
he said up he said up he said up he said up he said up he said up he said
the green leaves are green and on the thundering plain I ventured forth I
the black wind storming blood howling howling sweeping burning the great plain
under my sword and there and there there and there and there there in the midst
of five in the midst of five enormous lakes five enormous lakes filled with
blood howling howling howling sweeping down like a great black wind upon the
great plain great plain I ventured thundering upon the great plain and there
in the midst of five enormous lakes filled with blood I met the friendly truth

he had a gold tooth gold tooth gold tooth gold tooth gold tooth gold tooth

No comments:

Post a Comment